What I'm Loving

21 August 2011


And Then She Saved, a blog about saving and cutting debt

Ideas for Instagram photos

Make a Hogwarts Acceptance Letter

Mailchimp for easy e-newsletters

Baby Monkey app (based on this song)

Dinosaur Sippy Cups, am I too old for one?

Erin posted these Harry Potter posters. LOVE THEM.


Reasons to Smile:
  • School starts in one week
  • My Kindle is getting a non-stop workout
  • Noah has off tomorrow
  • Free gym membership this year 
  • Game nights coming up this week
  • My future brother-in-law is coming to visit tomorrow (ok, Noah's brother but I just like the idea of having "in-laws" within a year!)
  • Booked our photographer and wedding location, officially

4 comments:

MrsKinne said...

I love that there is a Baby Monkey app!

And, thank you for passing along "Then She Saved." I am definitely bookmarking that one.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love both these lists!

Happy Sunday, Alli.

jaroskippy said...

You definitely need that dino sippy cup! :D Also, yay for wedding planning accomplishments!

jaroskippy said...

You definitely need that dino sippy cup! :D Also, yay for wedding planning accomplishments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...