Zucchini Bread

04 August 2011


I'd never had nor made zucchini bread before and I'm so glad to have tried it now! It's very similar to banana bread except less banana-y (no surprises there right?) which means it's great for a girl like me who never really got into the whole banana thing.

I used this recipe to make the bread and it was simple and delicious. Along the way my apartment-mates found out that I'm a messy baker. Cooking's not too bad but give me fine little pieces of flour and sugar and I'm a lost cause! Plus it makes enough to last a while which is always a bonus around here.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe! I want to make zucchini bread or muffins for Joel soon to sneak some veggies in!

kimbirdy said...

ooo, i LOVE zucchini bread! mmm... :) i've also had zucchini pancakes where you shred pieces of zucchini and carrots and use a different type of flour {i can't remember now what exactly we used, but they came out more like patties than actual pancakes}. so good!

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

oo never tried this before. i like banana bread so maybe at some point will give this a try. hope youre well alli xx

Lauryn said...

Bananas can eb a little much for me too, so zucchini bread is always a good alternative! It's always so moist and delicious!

Miss Michael said...

I LOVE zucchini bread. I had never made it either but this summer I finally tried because we've had so much in our weekly CSA shares.

Jordanna said...

Oh my gosh, this is my FAVORITE recipe!!! I make this every Christmas and give it with Christmas gifts! I would never have given zucchini bread any thought except this was so highly reviewed. So fun!!

christine donee said...

mmmm I definitely want to try this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...