Downtown Williamsburg, Virginia

22 November 2011











Williamsburg is a beautiful city. I went there for my 21st birthday a year and a half ago and enjoyed my time as I did this time around. My sister is now at William and Mary for graduate school which was my main incentive for traveling down south.

What I love about Williamsburg is how the city is laid out, the beautiful downtown mall, the colonial section (along with dressed up actors), eclectic shops, and all the easily accessible history in the area (Jamestown is a sure stop on the next visit). This trip consisted of beautiful fall foliage and walks through the historic sectors while my sister was in class.

I am definitely leaving the city open as a possibility for Noah and me when we graduate in May.

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh! I love it! What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your photos. I'm adding it to my list of places I want to visit someday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...