Full of Reasons to Smile

28 November 2011


I'm full to overflowing with love and thankfulness still. I think it's wonderful that we have a day to focus on the things we have and the people we share our lives with along the way. Before sitting down to eat our Thanksgiving dinner Noah and I made a list of things we are thankful for and I think it was a good exercise to practice. 

My reasons to be thankful:

  • I have a kind and considerate fiance
  • School has been a given and never a burden financially
  • Over the holidays I could see my beautiful sister
  • My friends are amazing
  • I have the kindest uncle and aunt a girl could ask for
  • There are so many opportunities afoot 

2 comments:

Kay said...

It does sound like you have a lot to be thankful for. Bless you.

Kay

Vernell Leider said...

People would love to be in your shoes! All the good things happening in your life right now are things anyone would want to experience. Keep your optimism up and just keep on smiling! You will surely give others a reason to smile too. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...