Sisters

26 November 2011


Now that my sister is gone, I really miss my time with her. I said yesterday that I was able to go wedding dress shopping with her while I was in Williamsburg. If you want to see a dress that is a similar style to mine you can go check out her blog post about picking out the dress (but no peeking Noah!!). Yes, my sister is blogging now too! I LOVE IT. As a blogger, I can connect to so many people and now that my sister has one it's a great way to keep up with her life as she trains to be a school psychologist.

Guess what makes this week even better though? Not only did I see her when I visited Williamsburg but I will be seeing her again today when she travels up to Winchester to see our family! Lets hear it for some good, old-fashioned sister time!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...