W&M Campus

24 November 2011










As a Duke, I love our limestone buildings and think they are perhaps the epitome of a beautiful stone to build a college campus with. That being said, William and Mary was a beautiful campus to drive through. As a disclaimer, all of the photos except for the last one were exclusively taken at the college of education where my sister is working towards her school psychology degree. They have raised bridges connecting the building to the main campus.

Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be if I had gone to a different university for either undergrad or grad school. It's impossible to know really! I love exploring new cities and new universities and this week I've gotten to do quite a bit of that. It's looking like Winter Break will be shaping up the same way. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...