Christmas Time is Here

15 December 2011




Tonight Noah and I will be making bon bon balls with his family. I think they may be his favorite treat of all time. 

Personally, I'm a little excited to get out of my college town and away from teaching for just a little bit. I'm afraid if I stay here I'll stress over student teaching. Ok, is it weird that it still doesn't feel like Christmas to me and we're only 10 days away? I think this means I need to up my number of Christmas songs and start eating lots of cookies. Hah! Another thing I always do is drive around and look at Christmas lights up in different neighborhoods. I'm ready to do that too and hopefully I can share some pictures with you of my dad's house this year. 

Here's to lots of lights, joys, and songs over the next 10 days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...