Printables & Frames

01 December 2011





Way back in September I went out to Michaels and bought a little robin egg blue spray paint to decorate some dollar store frames. Ever since I've been swapping out little quotes or holiday printables to fill the frames and remind me of some good mantras throughout my days.

I want to share some of those printables with you because they've sure been giving me a reason to smile!

I found one cute Christmas printable here at Spoonful of Sugar.

These printables aren't Christmas-themed but rather could be used year-round. I love their soft color schemes.

I've also shared these printables before but if you're looking for some artsy decor you could use a couple of these around your house.

This Christmas quote from Elf is up right now in our living room.

These last ones aren't for frames but rather are cute little Christmas gift tags that you could use this holiday season! Check out Ginger & George.

Hope they give you a smile. All it takes is a click and a printer!

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

You are the SWEETEST! Thank you so much for sharing these printables... I'll definitely be using a couple!

Pamela said...

Ohh I love these frames!! They are super cute! Love printables :) I will def need to check these links out!! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...