Tis the Season (to Finish Finals)

13 December 2011




We're hitting that time of year again! It's hard to believe how quickly this year went by.... We're only about 12 days out from Christmas. I'm loving the ABC Family Christmas movies at night and everywhere we go there are unique Christmas trees up (the bottom photo is outside an ice cream parlor and the first photo is inside a McDonalds). 

Today is my last day of finals ever. My final semester of graduate school is this spring but since I'll be student teaching there won't be any exams but rather just one, culminating project. Starting tomorrow I will be in full-on Christmas-mode. Singing Christmas songs, watching movies, making hot cocoa, and decorating some more of that delicious gingerbread. It's been a very warm December for us this year and a lack of snow is hindering my anticipation of the holidays but we're almost there!! 

Hope you're having a great week so far and that you're beginning to feel the excitement of the holidays too. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

yay for being done!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I spy Mr Cold Meiser! Yay!

Enjoy your holidays, Alli. You've worked hard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...