We Will Take a Cup of Kindness Yet

31 December 2011


2011 has been the fastest year for me yet. On this day, the 31st of December, I can hardly believe the many things that have happened. I graduated from college, Noah and I embarked on our second year of living together, and grad school began. All in all, my life has been fairly normal. However, events outside of our control have been hanging over our heads this year in relation to my family and his. I think we're both a bit ready for 2012 to appear and to kiss as the clock strikes twelve, inviting in a year of happiness, marriage, and togetherness.

As resolutions go, I hope to adhere to my 101 in 1001 goals this year and to further my progress on each. Then, as a couple, Noah and I are aiming to spend at least five minutes each day purposefully spending time together, talking, or giving positive comments to one another. We probably do this already each day but I want to do it with intention.

2011, I enjoyed your days yet I still turn my face towards 2012 and the new hope that every year brings.


2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Happy New Year to you both!

Linda said...

Wishing you every happiness for 2012!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...