Aspirations 101

29 January 2012

{smile via}

These goals are from my 101 in 1001 list. If you want to see my entire list of goals you can click here

1. Take one photo every day for a month. CHECK! This one can officially be marked off the list.

9. Read two books a month. In progress? I have been reading a lot this month, my book was just so massive that it took all month to read it while doing student teaching. I'll do a book review tomorrow actually! Next on my list are some earth science reads.

30. Workout at least three times a week. I am failing at this repeatedly. We did go to the gym yesterday and started our membership but I am determined to make this a lifestyle.

44. Eat a fruit a day. This is still a challenge but packing my lunch each day is helping. I'd say I'm getting in four days with fruits. Although, Noah and I went to the grocery store yesterday and came home with strawberries, bananas, apples, and oranges. We'er off to a good start for the next week or two.

68. Plan meals in advance. Noah and I are doing better at this goal. Since we come home tired on weeknights we really try to plan some meals on the weekend. It sure helps!


1 comment:

Linda said...

A fruit a day is really difficult in Scotland in the winter! But the Jaffa oranges are at their best just now, so that makes it easier for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...