Morning & Reading

24 January 2012

{image via}

Tuesday morning has come around bright and early after a fairly long Monday. I'm ready. It should be a pretty easy day at school with my ninth graders and following school Noah and I plan to start a membership at a local gym. I'm getting ever closer to finishing A Dance with Dragons which is both thrilling and startling. I've been reading this series since last summer and soon I'll have to find a new book to read. That's always hard after connecting to characters so intimately. Perhaps my next read should be  A Short History of Nearly Everything to get my earth science groove on? 

The picture of these flowers was just what I need this morning: light, bright, and beautiful. I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start! Any books you'd like to suggest?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...