Reasons to Smile

21 January 2012

{via}

Yesterday morning I woke up at five til six and time to get 20 minutes of yoga in before school. That was quite a change from my normal rushing around considering I only woke up five minutes earlier than usual. So many muscles warmed and stretched and I was cracking my back and neck at almost every move. Then I got in the car and belted out Chicago on my 40 minute commute. 

Currently, it's 6:25am on a Saturday morning and I'm up typing because I'm taking a communications test this morning at 7:30. That's fine by me because it's just another item to check off the list! 

I'm one little step closer to being a teacher, I'm starting my day early, and I can definitely justify a Starbucks run afterwards. 

AND... here are my reasons to smile from this past week:
  • Student teaching provides some funny moments
  • Ate at a local Venezuelan place Monday night (mmm.... arepas!)
  • I'm now 50% of the way through the last Game of Thrones book that is currently released
  • While taking Noah's car for an estimant I got to play with three sweet lab mixes 
  • It's the weekend and that means SLEEP

2 comments:

ruma said...

Hello, Alli.

  Even more severe in winter, but.
  Your work is embraced in your gentleness.

  Thank you for the warmth of your heart.

  The prayer for all peace.
  
Have a good weekend. From Japan ruma ❃

Cheryl said...

Alli,
I love the new look of your blog. It's lovely.Your list was perfect. I may incorporate that into one of my days. Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...