Yesterday morning I woke up at five til six and time to get 20 minutes of yoga in before school. That was quite a change from my normal rushing around considering I only woke up five minutes earlier than usual. So many muscles warmed and stretched and I was cracking my back and neck at almost every move. Then I got in the car and belted out Chicago on my 40 minute commute.
Currently, it's 6:25am on a Saturday morning and I'm up typing because I'm taking a communications test this morning at 7:30. That's fine by me because it's just another item to check off the list!
I'm one little step closer to being a teacher, I'm starting my day early, and I can definitely justify a Starbucks run afterwards.
AND... here are my reasons to smile from this past week:
- Student teaching provides some funny moments
- Ate at a local Venezuelan place Monday night (mmm.... arepas!)
- I'm now 50% of the way through the last Game of Thrones book that is currently released
- While taking Noah's car for an estimant I got to play with three sweet lab mixes
- It's the weekend and that means SLEEP