Aspirations 101

19 February 2012


It's that time again, to review how I'm doing with my goals. 101 in 1001 is a way for me to spread out my goals over the course of about two and a half years. This week there's not much going on and I haven't crossed anything off the list in a while.

34. Build up a fashion style. This is a goal that I'm currently interested in but lack funds to work towards. I'm in need of shoes, bras, stockings, and more professional shirts but can't afford any of the above right now. For the first time in my life I'm concerned about appearance since I have about 80 people a day looking at me in the front of the classroom and I want to look put together.

100. Find a job. Luckily, this is in progress. There are recruitment fairs coming up, I have all my letters of recommendation done, and my resume is built up. While I'm thinking about it, is anyone out there really proud of their resume? I wish there was one solid format for everyone to use, but if you have any suggestions for how to make it a standout I'm all ears!

It's also my hope to get a manicure soon. One of my besties is having a low key birthday and is considering going out to get manicures as a celebration. I'm loving that idea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...