Aspirations 101

26 February 2012


I'm still working on my 101 in 1001 which is a list of goals I created at the beginning of 2011. The idea is to complete all the goals within 1001 days.

16. Eat at least one new food or at a new place each week. This week Noah and I went on a double date with some friends to a local Italian joint. I'm so glad we tried it, we're all in love with their bread and it had a great atmosphere.

34. Build up a fashion style. An goal that is in the works. I have no money, but yesterday I had to buy a blazer for upcoming job interviews. As I was looking around stores I kept an eye out for clothing items that are cute but also school appropriate!

100. Find a job. Tomorrow Noah and I are attending a recruitment fair so keep your fingers crossed for us! It's not supposed to be when we get "real" interviews, but it's a way to get a foot in the door. I am holding onto some hope during this trying period. There aren't many instructional jobs available!

What goals are you working towards? Any suggestions or tips for interviews?

1 comment:

Morgan said...

sending good juju for you two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...