Reasons to Smile

24 February 2012

{Image Via}

Here are my reasons to smile this morning:
  • My last block ended on a good note yesterday which made my whole day brighter
  • I finally broke down and bought Cadbury Mini Eggs 
  • Today is "testing" day which is pretty easy for the teacher, and I'll get to talk to my students at the end of class with any spare time (I like making connections with them)
  • I'm almost shaking with excitement about seeing Sweeney Todd live tomorrow!
  • Friday, Friday, Friday!
  • I'm learning about my students and they're learning about me
  • I got a disposable camera in the mail from Ariel that I will be using to take pictures around town
  • Yesterday I got to read a few blogs in the afternoon and I can catch up with you all over the weekend!
Have a lovely Friday, get pumped for the weekend! 

4 comments:

Laura Elaine said...

What a lovely way to start your day! Such a positive outlook!

http://laelaine.blogspot.com/

Morgan said...

i LOVE disposable cameras.
i need to buy a few

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh dear, now you've got me thinking about mini-eggs...

Have a lovely weekend, Alli!

Linda said...

Oooh snap! I had a Cadbury's Creme Egg yesterday too. Just couldn't resist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...