Student Teaching

03 February 2012

{via}

Sorry, I like science humor.

Today was my first day being in charge of a classroom on my own. It was a little unnerving but everything went smoothly and my kids did a great job with their density lab. I think that I have been getting less and less sleep though. I'm making sure to go to bed early but I repeatedly wake up at 3, 4, or 5 in the morning and can't sleep for an hour. On top of that, I've been feeling under the weather recently. I've still made it into school each day but not without some serious questioning in the morning. 

This day actually marks the half way point for my high school placement. I've only got four more weeks with students there. It's hard to believe how quickly time is moving by me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...