What I'm Loving

13 February 2012

{via}

I wanted to share with you a few of my more recent finds this week. 

I stumbled across the blog Tiny Twig and loved Hayley's series "31 Days to a No Brainer Wardrobe". As a grad student on a low budget (think thrift stores here people!) I value the idea of shrinking my wardrobe down and getting only the basics that I can mix and match.

Then I link hopped from Tiny Twig to Office Pretty. This blog is all about looking good and, more importantly, appropriate in an office setting. As a fledgling teacher I am most concerned about dressing appropriately at school and then, in the next moment, being cute and having fun while there. I try involve a few colors and I always have a cardigan or sweater with me. I am definitely in need of more patterned tights (one of their staples!) as I've noticed how this can make or break some basic outfits.


I love browsing the wedding gallery on my photographers website. His photos are stunning and I'm so happy with our decision to use Aaron. I'm really looking forward to working with him. 


Well, it's Sunday night and I need to get back to grading! Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your photographer takes stunning photos! You must be getting so excited for your day!!!

Morgan said...

wedding pictures are THE BEST

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...