What I'm Loving: Gawkers

12 March 2012


I have been a fan of weddinggawker for a while now, but just this weekend I started gawking at food, interior design, and crafts. Similar to Pinterest, you can surf these different websites while looking at pictures, which link you to a separate webpage.

For example, on foodgawker you can look at pictures of food (and even search: vegetarian) and you will be able to pick out  a food. When you click on the picture it will take you to a site with the recipe.

If you have an iphone it's a convenient way to pick out recipes at a grocery store. Even on a touch like me it's an advantage.

I may be listing some of my favorite wedding inspiration sites this week. We're about four months out and I'm beginning to feel way behind on planning. Sheesh. Getting excited and nervous all at the same time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...