What I'm Loving

19 March 2012


I love this necklace. The colors are soft with the perfect pop of gold to add a little class. This is definitely on my wishlist (hint hint Noah). I'm looking for a classy piece I can add into my teaching wardrobe.


When it comes to swimsuits I am certainly a more-is-more kind of gal. I've never enjoyed bikinis and it's one half self-consciousness and one half I freaking love to swim in the ocean. I inevitably have mishaps at the beach when I swim with a bikini and it's just not worth the stress. This bathing suit has full coverage while looking hot. Too bad it's not even close to my grad student budget.


With the wedding on my mind often now, I nearly swooned when I saw these rings. I think a little one with an "L" on it would be perfect as a wedding gift. In all seriousness, one of the things I am looking forward to the most is changing my last name to Noah's and this would be a little celebration of that which I could wear each day. I love the simple, classic look to these personalized rings. 


As a science teacher I fell in love with these when I first saw them on Pinterest. I was even happier when I saw that they were a DIY project. All you need are little, plastic dinosaurs, gold spray paint, and a few colored paints to dip in. Wouldn't these be fancy around an earth science classroom? 

{Unfortunately no link on pinterest}

Finally, funny animal pictures always get me. This cat is so classy I can hardly take it. Look at that fine stache! 

Hope your Monday is off to a good start! 


3 comments:

♥ Ka`ili said...

these are so cute!!! I love the necklace and swimsuit. just adorable =) happy monday!

Morgan said...

those dinosaurs are awesome!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love the monogrammed ring. I want one!

I think my boys would love to have gold-dipped dinosaurs... A future rainy Saturday afternoon project, perhaps?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...