An Absence

11 April 2012

Beware! Text heavy. 


Ok, I've been absent for a few days from the blogosphere. I know this has become normal during student teaching and I shudder a bit to think what it will be like when I have my first year as a true teacher. This post is basically just to catch up and get all my thoughts down and out of my system!

To catch you up a bit I'll do a little bit of the positive that's ruling my life right now.

First, my thesis is practically finished.

Second, I have a little bit of Noah in my life. Hard to go wrong there!

There is a field trip to Washington with my kiddos tomorrow.

I have a few interviews coming up.

Over break I was able to meet up with one of my bridesmaids and my mom-who-is-not-my-mom.

I went swimming over break. How I missed it!

Animals filled half my days last week. Kitties and pups galore. Too bad none were mine!

My future mother-in-law gave me an Easter basket.

Noah had his first true gig as a musician. He's so talented and for the first time he was paid to play in a church. He sounded marvelous, as always! That's my man.

I found out that my church is hosting a bridal shower. Awww.

Glee, New Girl, and Game of Thrones have all started again.

I may be able to work a summer school gig.


Things aren't all peachy though but I wanted to throw a WHOLE BUNCH of POSITIVE out here because it just feels right today. I'll catch you up on some of the "tough stuff" tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...