Bikini Summer 2012

17 April 2012


Over at Yes and Yes, Sarah Von linked her readers to a few posts so that we could keep up a smile over the weekend. One of the links I thought was a clear winner titled "Bikini Summer 2012".

I am getting married this summer but it's been on the back of my mind due to student teaching and jobs being more stressful. Consequently I am doing no pre-wedding diet (or at least not until student teaching ends) and I am not getting to the gym after my school days.

Beyond the wedding, it is swimsuit season and I, once again, am looking for a cute one piece which seems impossible to find. There are two reasons I always look for a one piece:

  1. When I swim in the ocean I have issues with two pieces, ahem, failing to do their job of covering me.
  2. I am self-conscious. 

Lets be real here, I vary anywhere from a size 8 to a size 12. I am not the skinniest girl on the beach, nor the tannest, nor the most toned. I would like to make changes and this would be a great summer to make them.

I am making it my goal to complete all of the lessons on Bikini Summer 2012. I think making positive changes in my mindset is a good first step to becoming healthier. Take a few minutes from your day and check out the posts on Olivine's Charm School.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...