Fredericksburg

30 April 2012







It was a long drive in the dark and rain Thursday morning. I feel good about getting another interview in with a school system and I keep crossing my fingers that I'll hear back about a job offer one of these days! Unfortunately it's not quite that simple when you have two people looking for jobs in the same area, but I think my confidence and hopes about the upcoming year will be boosted if I hear back from a school. 

Fortunately, last Thursday I was in Stafford County Virginia and it's a beautiful area. It has that classic Virginia, historic charm in the downtown district while maintaining convenient and modern civilization just around the corner (hello Starbucks!). It sure is easier to drive four hours for an interview if the location pulls you in!

1 comment:

Anna said...

These are some really beautiful sites! I wish you the best of luck in the job hunt. I know how hard it may be during these times!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...