Sammy T's for Lunch

10 May 2012







Noah and I traveled to Fredericksburg and ate out for lunch at Sammy T's. I don't know if I've been to a restaurant before that had so many vegetarian and vegan options! That was definitely a joy. The building was built in 1805 and has gone through several changes of hands but has maintained it's old-fashioned charm through the centuries. 

Noah had the Blade Runner which was a mix of sauteed vegetables on focaccia bread while I got the Apple Cheddar Melt which was open-faced, toasted bread topped with apple slices, a spicy mustard, and cheddar cheese. 

I love trying local joints in new cities that we visit. This was definitely a win

1 comment:

Morgan said...

i'm definitely going to make an apple melt now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...