Avocado Egg Salad

27 June 2012

I found the original recipe here although I dropped some ingredients. This was very good! Light, healthy and makes plenty. You could probably feed three or four people so you could reserve this for a ladies lunch if you want! Of course I placed my egg salad on lightly toasted bread for some extra crunch.


Need:
7 eggs
2 avocados
4 oz greek yogurt
salt and pepper

1. Hard boil the eggs (cool off and put in fridge for a little bit)
2. Mash up the eggs and mix with the greek yogurt
3. Peel the avocado and scoop the soft deliciousness into your bowl with the eggs and greek yogurt
4. Salt and pepper to taste (and maybe add in some red pepper flakes)

DONE.

The longest part of the process is hard boiling/peeling the eggs. Everything else is super easy and it's a breeze to clean up afterwards.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

YUM.
my life revolves around avocados

amandarae said...

I have made this before and LOVE IT!!

Jessica Wray said...

my mouth is definitely watering now!


Peony

Anonymous said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...