Beginnings

21 June 2012


After going through a range of emotions over the past two days due to three interviews, I have a job offer that I am accepting! I will be working with an eighth grade science class in Frederick, MD. I'm very excited to start prepping for lesson plans, start arranging/cleaning/fixing up my classroom, and meet my fellow team members.

Suddenly my questions and fears are gone and I'm ready to start my career!

Reason to Smile: I have a job and will be working with middle schoolers this August!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

congrats!!!!

Sandy said...

HOORAY!! Congratulations! I wish you much success in your new position. :)

Samantha Shepherd said...

YAY! Congratulations! My mom just finished her 30th year teaching (the last four in middle school) and she LOVED it. I know you'll love those eigth graders!

Jamie Gregory said...

Congrats! I've been teaching for 3.5 years. There have been lots of up's and down's but at the end of the day its nice to know that you are making a difference in students' lives!

http://subjectivelysimple.blogspot.com/

Rhoda said...

Congrats! I just finished my 1st year of teaching (high school biology). Is this your 1st job? PS...can't remember how I found your blog but it's so lovely. It's so good to find great teacher blogs--a blend of life and teaching. Looking forward to reading more! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...