Counseling

01 June 2012


Today Noah and I are heading to Maryland to have our first marriage counseling session with the minister who will be officiating our wedding in July. Her name is Brenda and she has been a large part of my life since I was a very little girl by being the minister at Family Camp II for many years. In the photo above she is singing a hymn while I play in the Praise Band on my saxophone.

You may know that I'm not a strongly religious person, which should let you know the depths that she reaches in me when I say that after I got off the phone with her on Monday I had tears running down my face.  After scheduling times with Noah and me for today she asked us to pray with her. There are some people in my life that I will be forever grateful for and she is, most certainly, one of them.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...