Milk Dates

07 June 2012


My sister has been up here for a few days and will be heading to DC on Friday, it's been great to have her for a visit. This morning while getting cereal she made a note that the milk in her house (in Williamsburg) won't go bad until she moves out. What a statement!

In about two weeks I can say the same thing. This apartment has been home for three solid years and I'll definitely miss it. I'll miss the area, the mountains, the farm market, and the calm summers. One day soon my milk will have an expiration date that is later than my move out date and you know what? I'll be happy to buy some new milk for my cereal when it does.

Reason to Smile: I live in a stunning region surrounded by mountains and country and I'm ready for a new chapter in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...