Harry Potter Bachelorette

02 July 2012



On Saturday night I walked into the lake house to see a bunch of my girl friends. My bridesmaids had set up a Harry Potter themed bachelorette party!

You may know that I'm a Harry Potter fanatic (instances 1, 2, 3, and 4), which means I really enjoyed the details of the evening. There were amazing decorations around the lake house appropriately aligned with house colors, golden snitches were on the table, along with Howlers all around.

Everyone brought some food to share and we chatted, played a Harry Potter/wedding edition of Things (created by my sister), and watched some videos about HP. Then my friends wrote Owl Mail to me with advice and words of love written on them, which were then compiled into a scrapbook by Meredith and we finished the night by watching Prisoner of Azkaban.

I can't imagine a better bachelorette party for me. Truly, to have friends who are willing to geek out with you and support you... it's just incredible. I'm lucky to have the bridesmaids and friends that I do.

PS - You can expect a Part II sometime with more pictures and details of decorations. :)

5 comments:

Morgan said...

how fun!

Hilary Whitsel said...

Harry Potter bachelorette party??? That sounds like my kind of party!!! I am SUCH a HP nerd!!!!

Torie said...

That. Is. Amazing! Best bachelorette party ever. :)

Nell said...

Sounds like the most awesome party EVER. Genius. xx

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I LOVE that you had a Harry Potter bachelorette party! How perfectly you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...