Summer

06 July 2012


Last night we played games with friends including Harry Potter Clue, Scattegories, Squiggle, and BS. Then we walked back upstairs to our apartment (oh the joys of living right near friends!) and Noah's brother was there! We had no clue he was coming over. It's nice to spend all this time with friends. I'm trying to lots of friends in these last few weeks before marriage because we'll be on a nearly month-long vacation soon (with two separate beaches and honeymoon). After we get back from the last trip I need to start my orientation days!

Lets see, what am I smiling about?
  • Saw lots of friends at the bachelorette party
  • Have had three separate friendates (aka friend dates) this week
  • I'm hanging out with a great girlfriend tomorrow
  • Friends are texting and calling, offering help with all things wedding-related
My suggestion to you this weekend is to make plans with a friend. Have a game night, watch a movie, or go swimming. Get out and make sure you have some laughs this weekend!


Reason to Smile: We're full throttle in summer now and I couldn't be happier about it.

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

We're in full-on summer-mode here now, too, and I am sooo glad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...