Cypress Gardens

22 August 2012








On the second day of our honeymoon one of my long-term goals was completed. Noah and I went canoeing in Cypress Gardens! Full disclosure, when I say "we" canoed I really mean Noah paddled and I took pictures. Thanks Honey! 

Truly, this site makes the top five list of natural beauties I've seen in my lifetime. You may recognize some of the photos as similar to The Notebook scene with Noah and Allie. 


I was smiling ear-to-ear that morning. We were the only group on the lake (or swamp) that morning and the water was so serene and unreal. The trees are eerily anchored and reflect a beautiful silver color back off of the water. I still can't believe that at 23 one of my long-term goals is now complete! Plus it was romantic to boot. 

If you ever get a chance to go to Charleston, please, please do yourself the favor and go to Cypress Gardens. The trip is worth your while! 

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

The Notebook! Swoon! So you were on the same lake/swamp as Ryan Gosling? Aaaah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...