Sunday Aspirations

19 August 2012


To see the full list of goals, check out my aspirations page on the right sidebar.

6. Visit Charleston, SC. Done and DONE and so worthwhile!

20. Learn to shuffle cards. Some serious progress has been made. It's been a while since I last updated with my 101 list, but in June we had game nights galore with our friends before leaving Harrisonburg. We learned a fantastic new card game (which I really must share here) and I got loads of practice in at shuffling.

32. Learn a new instrument. This one is more about an idea Noah and I had while at Bethany Beach a week ago. We want to have an instrument petting zoo for the kids at our home church. Noah and I will bring in our instruments, which between is practically an entire band's worth, and let them try them out. I never touched an instrument beyond a piano until I was in sixth grade. So, I may not be learning an instrument but it'd sure as heck be fun to let them try!

34. Build up a fashion style. Ok... so this one is still a work in progress. I'm going in now with the idea that if I buy it I better be able to wear it at school too (for reasons two-fold). First, I need more cute teaching clothes so money really needs to go into my professional wardrobe. Second, outside of work this gives me a more adult vibe if all my clothes are semi-professional.

62. Canoe in Cypress Gardens. Complete! Post coming soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...