Time is Escaping

16 August 2012


Wowza! Time has been trickling gushing away. This little blog has been temporarily set to the side as my life has been taken up by big advances in the real world. I have many more wedding photos I'd like to share with you as well as photos from Charleston, our second beach trip, my classroom, and some photos around my new town! 

We just had internet installed (I mean 30 minutes ago guys!) and we now have wifi. Still no tv. And you know what? It doesn't even matter! We've been gone for days on end. While there are now 40 minute commutes for each of us they seem like nothing compared to the oodles and oodles of hours we've been driving this summer! Take that school. 

Plus I'm getting all my lesson plans prepped. The first day of school is just a week away! Noah's starts on Monday. Eeek! 

I promise to set up some posts about our honeymoon for next week. After that... who knows? I will certainly try to keep this lil baby updated but life has been a whirlwind lately. And I'm loving it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...