Inspirations

30 September 2012

{via}

Lately I've been looking for a few inspirations to guide me through a stressful time. More and more I find that blogging is falling by the wayside for me and I am scrambling to get back on board. When I dedicate half an hour of my day to reading blogs and writing it forces me to recognize my reasons to smile each day. I truly miss my inspiration. 

I've been told over and over again that the first year of teaching is the hardest and I imagine that must be true, but it doesn't make it any easier to wade through slowly looking at the light in the distance. I need to find an outlet where I can be creative and focus on my life instead of my work. 

Hopefully, by reminding myself of this in print, here, for you to see I will be able to make a blogging comeback and refocus my life around people, activities, and blogs that inspire me! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...