5 Things I'm Loving

03 October 2012


1. Editing and taking photos. I love taking photos and I feel like I haven't had time to edit for a while and it feels like I've lost my inspiration some days. Then when I have time to get into it I fall right back in love and it's a great way to de-stress.


2. Chai Tea Lattes. Image courtesy of Starbucks. I love picking up a chai tea latte after work and on the weekends to get myself relaxed. Nothing says fall to me like chai. 


3. New Girl (and many of our favorite shows). While we aren't paying for TV services any more we do have Hulu Plus and netflix. We're finally catching up on How I Met Your Mother, Glee, and New Girl. It's a great way to relax in the mean time. 


4. Seeing my friends. It's been a rough month starting a new job and I rely on my weekends to help me de-stress. Fortunately I've been able to see my brother-in-law, my sister (from another mother) and her boyfriend, and of course I have Noah by my side. I can't imagine living apart from them. The hour drive we have currently is more than enough distance!

5. The Apple Cider Yankee Candle. I love the smell wafting throughout the house. I am a candle-addict, let it be known. Fall scents are particularly amazing. 

If you want to share five things that you are living right now, hop on over to Julie's blog Back to the Basics and link up.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I bet you could! I'm sure it'd last at least 48 hours and you could freeze more. :)

I LOVE New Girl & we cancelled cable today! How funny! Also that candle makes me so sad the Yankee candle by us closed! :(

Julie S. said...

I love ALL of those things!! New Girl is hilarious, I've just discovered chai, and photo taking/editing is definitely my de-stressor. Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...