Aspirations

22 October 2012

{post train ride}

It's been a while, but it's time for me to check back in on my goals. 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days! Lets see where the list is right about now. {To see a full list of my aspirations click here.}

40. Take a train ride. Mission accomplished!

42. Lose 10 pounds. Not there yet. In fact, I have quite a ways to go on this one since my goal weight is 130. Over the summer I ate a lot and worked out little and magically gained quite a few pounds. Since school started I've lost eight pounds though. So I'm on the right track.

90. Grow my hair out 6 inches past my shoulders. This one is tricky! Every time I get close I want a big change and feel the need to cut my hair. However I'm on a streak with this and I have probably three or four inches past my shoulder. It's the first time in a long time that my hair has been grown out.

Oh, and most exciting? Goal #18 may be crossed off the list in the very near future. Keep your fingers crossed for me. (Curious? Check it out!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...