Reasons to Smile

16 November 2012

{instagram @allilizer}

There's a lot to be thankful for recently and as we're in that special month of thanks I want to list out a few of my reasons to smile!

  • We love our new kitty Artemis
  • Everyone's excited about the Christmas cups, but I love the peppermint brownie cake pop 
  • There are two days of a weekend ahead of me, followed by two days of school, and then it's Thanksgiving Break ya'll! 
  • I get to see my sister for the first time next week since I got married. I'm sooooo excited! 
  • My husband and I are going to see our families all throughout the next week
  • Our little fam has a whole set of smart phones... we love them. 
  • Noah has cooked me two dinners this week. How lucky am I?!
  • The Glee episodes lately have been tear jerkers and I'm still a huge Klaine fan. 
  • I've been having a pretty fun time in science class using electricity, magnets, and batteries. 
What has been making you smile this week? Share with me! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...