Local Loves: Espresso Bar & Cafe

30 December 2012




This little coffee shop on the Loudoun Street Mall is my favorite in all of Winchester. Since going off to college I had been looking for a nook to meet up with friends in and this place has become my ideal spot for meet ups. 

Food
Their coffee and tea is excellent. My favorite drink of all time is sold here and it's called Chaiway to Heaven. And yes, it really is a little bit of liquid heaven. Imagine chai flavors and spices mixed with a bit of warm white chocolate. 

Atmosphere
The Espresso Bar is always warm with a little dim lighting. The building, similar to others on the walking mall, is longer than it is wide but it is minimalistic and a bit hipster in it's decor.

Truly, I love this place and I hope (if we can come back to the area soon) that I can have many more meet ups with family and friends here. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...