Aspirations: 101 in 1001

20 January 2013


I am slowly but surely trying to cross of items from my 101 in 1001 list. If you don't know, 101 in 1001 is a project used to help people reach their goals. You have 1001 days to achieve 101 goals of varying challenges. Some are easy, every day items and others may be big, once-in-a-lifetime sort of goals. Here are a few I crossed off this week.

49. Discover more outdoor locations that are beautiful. Noah and I visited Cunningham Falls State Park in Maryland on Saturday and had a great morning out hiking and following a babbling brook.

51. Take pictures by a waterfall. I'm so happy to have this one crossed off my list of goals! The last time I had hiked near a waterfall was April of 2010. Can it really have been so long? This weekend at Cunningham falls a stranger managed to snap a few photos of Noah and I (and even knew how to focus a DSLR!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...