Cunningham Falls Hike

23 January 2013







On Saturday Noah and I drove for twenty five minutes East and ended up hiking in Cunningham Falls State Park. This was our first time at this location and it brought a particular smile to my face because it's where my dad proposed to my mom! 

We took an easy 3/4 mile trail to the base of the falls then a mile trail through steep, rocky terrain back to our vehicle. All in all any easy day but I could feel the strain in some of my muscles as we climbed over a few boulders. 

I am just in love with nature right now. Once we got into the week our temperatures plummeted again but the weekend was beautiful and we could finally enjoy that beautiful sun. 

Do you go hiking? What has been your favorite hike to date?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...