Reviewing My Goals

01 January 2013


It's that time of year again, where people start setting their resolutions for the new year. When the ball drops people rejoice and begin their new lives. I definitely think starting on a fresh slate is helpful. Even though nothing changes from December 31st to January 1st in reality, that mental state when motivation is high can really push you through a rough patch. 

This is the third new year that I'm focusing on a different goal list instead of a new years resolution goal. I am working once again on my 101 in 1001 list. Two years ago I created a list of 101 goals to complete in 1001 days. Last year, I checked in on myself

Now, as we are at January 1st again I'm looking at this list of goals that I should be completing in October of 2013 and thinking I need to start setting measurable steps to work towards a few of these goals that are difficult to achieve. If you want to check out my list of goals, click here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...