I am looking for ways to keep myself motivated. Here are the ideas I've come up with so far.
- Join an exercise group. Zumba, jazzercise, yoga... anything that can be a group class.
- Finding healthy foods.
- Staying on top of my school work. Grading? Try to get it done as it's handed in. (This is much harder than it sounds).
- Call/Skype a friend every couple of days.
- Look for ways to contribute to the community. I've contacted the local girl scouts and a few people in my home church to see if I can lead a GS Troop or a youth group.
- Make time to travel and see family. Create mini-outings.
How do you keep yourself motivated to make an investment in your own life?