Motivations

26 February 2013


I am looking for ways to keep myself motivated. Here are the ideas I've come up with so far.

  1. Join an exercise group. Zumba, jazzercise, yoga... anything that can be a group class.
  2. Finding healthy foods.
  3. Staying on top of my school work. Grading? Try to get it done as it's handed in. (This is much harder than it sounds).
  4. Call/Skype a friend every couple of days.
  5. Look for ways to contribute to the community. I've contacted the local girl scouts and a few people in my home church to see if I can lead a GS Troop or a youth group.
  6. Make time to travel and see family. Create mini-outings. 
How do you keep yourself motivated to make an investment in your own life?

2 comments:

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

such a good list. i may take up some of these myself x

Ashley said...

I'm STRUGGLING to be motivated lately thanks to all this stupid cold! I just keep looking forward to warmer weather and things changing! Your list is great and inspiring! I'm WAY too self-conscious to do a work out class but always have wanted to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...