What I'm Loving

07 February 2013

Here are my latest finds on Etsy that I'm daydreaming about. 

This quilt (pattern) from the For the Love of Joy shop. Maybe this summer I could learn how to make a quilt? I'm looking for a new hobby!


This coral-colored bead necklace from NestPrettyThingsShop fills me with thoughts of spring.


Scented, handmade, vegan lip balms for these wintry months from The Gnarly Whale shop on Etsy.



These cute polka-dotted cups are a nice touch of whimsy to elegance from Villarrealceramics
.

This iPhone 5 case from Jillian Audrey Designs with a quote from Lord of the Rings done in a feminine touch.


Finally, this minimalistic plant hanger from Pigeon Toe Ceramics promises days of reading with a mug of coffee near the window.


What are your favorite Etsy finds? Leave a link to your Etsy shop so I can check you out!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Quilting is SLOW but the end product is SO wonderful. I made Joel's with family but hope to do one on my own when my time isn't so scare. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...