Mini-Trip to Harrisonburg

30 March 2013


When I laid in bed yesterday ready to fall asleep my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much during the day. I don't remember the last time I had a day like it. Perhaps my wedding? 

After waking up at 5 and packing up weekend clothes and Artemis I headed down to Harrisonburg. Two hours of country music on a gorgeous, sunny morning made for a great mini-trip. I met with a friend for coffee, ate with one of my best friends for lunch, then we met my sister and her fiance for tea. 

Right before I left I picked up a package from my old apartment and stopped in to say hi to my landlord. 

That town has a big chunk of my heart and I felt entirely home there. 

Reason to Smile: I found a part of myself that I was afraid I had lost. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...