Birthday Dinners

23 May 2013


You know what's great? Texts, phone calls, and warm wishes on your birthday! I think I like birthdays more now than when I was a kid. Well, except for birthdays when I had scavenger hunts. ;) As an adult they're less pressure. I'm one of those people who blush like crazy when they have people sing to them so I like the calm, nice dinners now. 

Speaking of which, Noah and I had dinner out at Las Trancas with his mom and brother last night. This evening Noah and I are heading to Winchester to have a birthday barbeque with his dad whose birthday is the day before mine. Lots of fun! A big shout out to my friends for the texts and to my best friend for singing happy birthday in a voicemail to me. You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...