Summer Bucket List

03 June 2013


June is here! I'm ready for summer, but I feel like the past two months have flown. I consider this a very good thing. With the beginning of a new season upon us I wanted to review what my goals are for the summer time. I am really working on reviving my outdoors nature and so far, so good. Here's a few of my goals for the summer time in random order. I am particularly excited about number eight!!!
  1. Find at least ten new geocaches.
  2. Workout five times a week.
  3. Volunteer with VBS.
  4. Go on at least three hikes.
  5. Camp on Skyline Drive.
  6. Take photos using my 35mm and zoom lenses.
  7. Buy a bike. Bike at least 100 miles this summer.
  8. Adopt a dog. OMG.
  9. By the end of summer, have run at least 100 miles on my Nike + app (I'm at 40mi now). 
  10. Have at least one "event" every three weeks. Lake house party, canoeing, tubing on the Shenandoah etc.
What are your goals for the summer?

1 comment:

AUBREY @ Project Lovegood said...

I love that biking is on your list. My husband and I recently started biking more and now we bike for work and errands and only take the car for unplanned things. :)

Though I would like to get more hikes in. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...