Louisiana Part I

26 June 2013






I'm so behind any more with posts. I've actually got quite a bit to update about.

First things first, Noah, Nic, and I took a weeklong vacation in Louisiana to visit our best friend, Jake. It had been eleven months since we last saw him and I wasn't sure what it would be like to suddenly be thrown back in together with all four of us sharing a single bathroom and having no personal space for a week. Don't worry, it was easy. It's like we didn't have this year of not being roommates between us.

I always find it so comforting how we can slip right back into friendships like they never went through a period of trials.

Noah, Nic, and I spent two days in a car and crashed overnight in Knoxville Tennessee with some college friends. When we arrived at Jake's that day it was mostly filled with hugs and lightly catching up.

I'll update more about what we did while we were down south, about my current job, and my plans for the upcoming weeks of summer throughout the week. For now, I'll suffice it to say I'm very happy at the moment.

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I'm happy to hear that you're happy! It's the last day of school here and I'm really looking forward to the lazy (well,slightly lazier!) days of summer...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...