Weekend

04 November 2013



I'm recuperating from a busy but rewarding weekend. Friday was spent prepping for a Halloween party that was a blast with many of my closest friends. We met at the lake house and everyone came in their Halloween costumes which ranged from clever to cute to sexy. Then Saturday morning I had party clean up, an interview at a pharmacy (psyched!), and worked all afternoon until midnight.

Yesterday was spent at church as a big event (nine. hours.) because our woman minister got ordained. I'm proud of her! Although I'm glad to be home for a bit. The praise band arrived at 8am to practice, we had Sunday School, and played for a long combined service before splitting up for lunch. Noah and I went to Cici's with the Vances for a bit. After lunch we went home and changed in less than ten minutes and headed back to church for a run-through of the ordination service.

Now it's Monday morning and I am enjoying a rare hour to myself at the townhouse as I finish up the last of my coffee.

It was a beautiful and productive weekend and I wouldn't change it, but I'm glad to spend some time for myself right now too.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...