A Fresh Look

03 January 2014


Notice anything different? After some thought about where I am and where I'm heading, I feel that a fresh start is exactly what I need. After some evaluation, a new title and look were decided upon. Reasons to Smile has been a great venture for me, but now after four years I'm finally ready for a fresh start. 

The new name is Tea Escapades which combines some of my favorite things: tea and adventures. I've taken to drinking a cup of tea every night and if given the chance I can't pass up a chai tea latte. With the new beginning I'm trying to take my opportunities as they appear: volunteer, workout, say yes to things that scare me. 

Here's to a new year, a new start, and new motivation! Happy 2014...even if it is a few days late.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love that gorgeous minimalist design of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...